Sunday, November 1, 2009

Octoberfestivities

So Halloween has come and passed. It was an interesting weekend to say the least. Started off Saturday morning of work at the LEGO store. I had a club meeting to run, then i had to pull a birthday party out of the fire. Needless to say, I am the most awesome host at the store. Then the Auburn game, which turned out to be a pleasant one. There were some crazy things that happened and it fit that the game was played on Halloween. Next I attended a costume party in Auburn dressed as a lumber jack. It was a lot of fun mostly due to the hunch punch. We went home late and all passed out.
Here, however, is the most interesting part of the weekend in my opinion. I had a first happen early Sunday morning, and one would think i would have experienced this by now given my history. However, I got a phone call from someone in jail at around 4:00 am. I don't know why this guy called me, or how he even knew my number from memory. The phone call was collect, and let's just say I did NOT accept the charges. It is unfortunate for that guy, anyways I am too poor to bail him out anyways. Oh and I almost forgot, someone "vandalized" our house last night. They did a crappy job anyways, 4 orange road cones and a police jurisdiction sign. I don't know who did it yet, but I got some ideas.

No comments: