Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Today

So today we officially moved all of our crap out of the old house. With all of the stuff gone you can really see that wehad a big damn house. It was a little sad to finally say my last goodbyes to the only house I have ever known (except my brief stay in Ridgewood but that's another story). The silver lining I guess is that I get to take all of the memories with me. I, however, wasn't as sad about it as I thought I was going to be. I have grown up a little in the last 7 months. I guess saying goodbye and moving on is part of growing up and I'm okay with it.

We now have a new resident at our new house. Yes, we finally caught the evasive Willie. I was a little afraid for my life when he got in the car with me. However, I can say he is safe and sound fast asleep in the chair next to me. He went from woods cat to house cat in mere hours. Charlie was not too excited that he wasn't the lap cat tonight. He bit Willie three times. Our happy family is finally complete (except for the two in North Alabama).

Oh yea, 7 more days everybody! Woo Hoo!

No comments: