Sunday, July 27, 2008

The Weekend

So it's Sunday now and my weekend is almost over. I sure have enjoyed this time off. I got a total of 24 hours of sleep in two nights. Yea that's right. I slept a whole day's worth of hours. There is a silver lining to this weekend coming to an end though. Only 5 more days of work for me. Woot Woot

So last night I was feeling kinda stalkerish so I decided to go by our old house to see what was going on. When I passed by I noticed somer lights on in the inside but there were no cars there. So I decided to get out and look in the kitchen window. I couldn't see much other than some cleaning stuff and their didning room chairs. So then I decided to go up to the carport to see what was going on up there. There were some folding chairs and an ice chest there. So I decided to check out the contents of the ice chest. After checking it out I left with a cold can of lemonade. It was a little weird to think that I was trespassing, but oh well. Next week I will probably stalk them some more.

2 comments:

celia said...

you went public with your stalking! pretty brave.

James said...

Never was good at stalking. I'm usually like "hey, I'm going to follow your every move for about a month, okay?"