Tuesday, September 2, 2008

My Bad

Hey everybody. I just want to start by saying my bad for not posting in a while. Not having readily available internet takes a little getting used to. I have for the most part gotten that problem fixed so now I can tell you about life lately.

Today I found out that I do indeed have a job at Hat Shack. I go in on Friday to fill out some paperwork and start training. My bank account is happy I have a job now.

Today as well i became a volunteer at the Red Cross in Opelika. Long story short I went in with Josh, saw food, signed up, and ate food. Yes the only reason I am a volunteer is because I was hungry.

School is going pretty okay. I haven't had any tests so we will see how it goes from here. Hopefully it will be smooth sailing.

I did not attend this weekend's football game. I had no one to go with and it wasn't worth going and sitting alone to see that game. Instead i drank alcohol and watched Alabama play.

On a final note, this weekend marks the opening day for this year's dove season. I am attending this event in hopes of killing some sort of flying animal, but I may just be killing other things.......

1 comment:

celia said...

i think you should kill flying animals. they are the devil.